[rc5] Personal proxy problem & stats question

David Hubbard dhubbard at peds-cme.med.usf.edu
Thu Jun 19 17:50:33 EDT 1997

Ok,
	me again.  Alright, lately over the past week I've been
seeing the personal proxy on linux 2.0.30 stop accepting
connections several times, although I've been running it since
its release.  Is there something that has changed on the other
end that could cause this behavior?  It has been rock solid until
this started.  I don't think someone's messing with my machine
because netstat doens't show any weird connections, I am
rather high on the hosts list so its definately out there to
see.

Besides that, I never heard back from anyone who knows what
will happen on the hosts list if a previously ip only host
starts resolving, will the stats just change to the name or
will it appear to be a new host?

Thanks,

Dave.