[rc5] Personal Proxy Problem

Jeff Gilchrist jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Jun 20 01:25:25 EDT 1997

	I just joined the RC5 Bovine challenge from DESCHALL.  I am trying to
set up a bunch of Intel PC's running Win95 with the personal proxy server.

	All of the PC machines are offline machines so they are not directed
connected to the net.  I have the proxy server up and running but what
address do I use in the Bovine RC5 client itself?

	Also, what is the difference between the Bovine Win95 client and Tim's
Win95 client?  Is one faster than the other, more features, or what?

Thanks,
--
-= JEFF GILCHRIST =-       University of New Brunswick, Canada
E-mail: jeffg at nbnet.nb.ca        Computer Science Co-op

PGP Key ID : 1C3A5801      * PGP Key Available On Request *
Fingerprint: A0 16 46 B9 80 B6 5E 7D  2F E9 60 13 6A D9 0B 66