[rc5] Mac Users

Adam L. Beberg beberg at charlie.cns.iit.edu
Thu Jun 19 22:36:24 EDT 1997

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Shea Tisdale wrote:
> I wanted to take this opportunity to invite any and all macintosh users to
> join our macintosh only rc5 assault.  This especially goes out to all the
> DES challenge people ready to tackle RC5.
>
> If you are interested, please drop an email to macrsa at signalinc.com and
> we'll send you the latest mac client, starter applescript, and additional
> information on our team effort.

If you wish to form a large team of Mac people you can either all use the
same Email address, or the new clients will support platform type, so the
stats will soon break down by type, so we will see how fast the Macs really
can be [very fast since RC5 seems to love Macs] :)

  Adam L. Beberg  *  beberg at acm.org  *  http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/
  Mithral Communications & Design Inc - Internet Consulting, TCP/IP
     World Wide Web, UNIX, Novell, Windows NT, C/C++ Programming
                  ))) In Stereo Where Available (((