[rc5] Personal Proxy Problem

Seth D. Schoen sigma at ishmael.nmh.northfield.ma.us
Fri Jun 20 00:46:24 EDT 1997

OK, I've gone and set up my Win 95 machine _just_ for Bovine. :-)

To confirm: yes, Win 95 does support 127.0.0.1 (I pinged myself).  But I'd
personally rather run any proxy on my Linux box. :-)

--
Nothing is more dangerous for man's private morality than the habit of
commanding.  The best man, the most intelligent, disinterested, generous,