[rc5] When does my email address get requested?

yoda at wilmington.net yoda at wilmington.net
Fri Jun 20 00:52:51 EDT 1997

I've just started Bovine client v. 1.1 for Win95 and did not see
anything under the configuration about submitting my email address as
being a volunteer.  How do I do this?  Does the client program ask for
it after it has finished searching the keyspace that I was assigned and
before it submits the results to you?  The FAQ does not seem to indicate
anything about this.  Or point me to a link that explains that part.
Thanks...
--

Later,

.Yoda.

Unsolicited commercial e-mail will be proofread at
$500/hour (US Code Title 47, Sec.227 (b)(1)(C)).  Any
sender of such material will be considered as to have
accepted the above mentioned terms.
Redistribution by Microsoft Network (MSN) is prohibited.
| |\^^/|   "Long live the digital world where bits are     |
| (@::@)   bits but get lost in anon remailers and PGP."   |
|  (oo)       http://localsonly.wilmington.net/~yoda/      |
| / ** \     for anon remailer/PGP/black budget links      |
|  YODA    email for pubkey  __________                    |