[rc5] OS/2 Client

Noah Romer klevin at eskimo.com
Fri Jun 20 01:59:02 EDT 1997

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Fedor Kouranov wrote:

> I simply dropped the client on the desktop and set all the stuff in the
> parameters field. Type in "-a rc5proxy.distributed.net -o 1 ted99 at ibm.net".

I tried that. It died on startup. Possibly because my parameters include
passing the screen output to tee.exe (for logging) using '|&' which
requires 4os2. However, 4os2 is setup as the default commandline
processor, so that shouldn't be a prob.

--
Noah Romer              |"Calm down, it's only ones and zeros." - this message
klevin at eskimo.com       |brought to you by The Network