[rc5] Counter-spoofing

Kris Van Hulle Kris.VanHulle at rug.ac.be
Fri Jun 20 12:18:25 EDT 1997

At 23:51 19/06/97 -0700, you wrote:
>> From: Henry W Miller <mill0440 at gold.tc.umn.edu>
>> We may from time to time give you a key block that is known to contain a
>> solution.  If we suspect spoofing expect to see a lot of these.  (but it
>> will lower the overall rate, so please dont' spoof)
>
>Okay, stupid question - if you were to give out a key block that is "known"
>to contain a solution, wouldn't we be done since there is only one solution?
>I'm not sure I understand your statement.
>

>----
in the body.

This is a little of-topic, but only a little.

I have some ideas about (counter)-spoofing, but i don't want to put them
on the list - it might give some people ideas. So any way to contact
the Bovine-people directly ? (not via the lists or IRC)

	Kris.

====
By Sending You This E-Mail, i Have Intervened In Your Life.
This May Have Significant Influences On Your Existence.
But Then Again, It May Not.
Anyways, Be Carefull In Your Reply - It Will Intervene In mY Life.