[rc5] Money and hardware.

TC Lai tclai at ucla.edu
Fri Jun 20 14:06:10 EDT 1997

(It's been 4 hours since I originally sent this message, so excuse me if it
suddenly appears as a duplicate on the list.)

    TC Lai                   Pre-Cognitive Science Undergraduate,
                             Graphic Designer, & Student Animator
    tclai at ucla.edu           University of California, Los Angeles

 Fingerprint (512bit): 9B BA 0A F8 B5 CE 79 3A  8F D0 6F 22 B8 D0 55 FB