[rc5] OS/2 Client

Oscar Chang oscarc at divideby0.com
Sat Jun 21 03:03:42 EDT 1997

  I have a page describing all the switches at www.divideby0.com/rc5

>I also have a question about the intercepting of ctrl-c. I would like to
>run the client from a batch file (as I did w/ deschall) so the I don't
>have to retype all the options everytime I restart. However, my batch file
>seems to be intercepting the ctrl-c and not passing it on. Thus instead of
>the client exiting on completion after a ctrl-c, the batch file kills the
>client. I'm using 4os2 instead of cmd (don't know if it makes any diff).

  That seems to be the problem. I personally don't use 4os2, so that's
probably what it is. Can you set it to use cmd.exe instead of 4os2? I know
it works for me, because I use the ctrl-c all the time.

---
oscarc at divideby0.com
You won't be undefined when you Divide By Zero.
http://www.divideby0.com