[rc5] Dial on Demand connections

Oscar Chang oscarc at divideby0.com
Sat Jun 21 03:07:49 EDT 1997

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:11:43 -0700, Rene Kint wrote:

>Any cure to this problem without resorting to proxy servers and all that
>(of which there currently is no OS/2 version released, so it's no
>option)??

  Unfortunatly no, you'll have to wait for version 2 of the client before
it'll grab more then one block at a time.

  If there is a huge demand for a personal proxy server, I'll try to port
that as well. But only if there's a *huge* demand. :)

---
oscarc at divideby0.com
You won't be undefined when you Divide By Zero.
http://www.divideby0.com