[rc5] OS/2 Client

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Sat Jun 21 08:04:31 EDT 1997

On Sat, 21 Jun 97 02:03:42 -0500, Oscar Chang wrote:

>  That seems to be the problem. I personally don't use 4os2, so that's
>probably what it is. Can you set it to use cmd.exe instead of 4os2? I know
>it works for me, because I use the ctrl-c all the time.

It is a problem w/ 4OS2.  I checked last night.  I recommend that all
OS/2ers run the current client under CMD.EXE instead.  You don't have
to uninstall 4OS2, just set up an icon on your desktop that runs
cmd.exe...

Colin L. Hildinger

Join Team Warped Today and Help Win RSA's 56-bit RC5 Contest
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/

The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page