[rc5] Dial on Demand connections

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Sat Jun 21 13:54:29 EDT 1997

On Sat, 21 Jun 97 02:07:49 -0500, Oscar Chang wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:11:43 -0700, Rene Kint wrote:
>
>>Any cure to this problem without resorting to proxy servers and all that
>>(of which there currently is no OS/2 version released, so it's no
>>option)??
>
>  Unfortunatly no, you'll have to wait for version 2 of the client before
>it'll grab more then one block at a time.
>
>  If there is a huge demand for a personal proxy server, I'll try to port
>that as well. But only if there's a *huge* demand. :)

I think most of us would rather just have the 2.0 client and maybe a
GUI interface.  I could be wrong, though...

Colin L. Hildinger

Join Team Warped Today and Help Win RSA's 56-bit RC5 Contest
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/

The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page