[rc5] what "Heresy" by Nine Inch Nails means with RC5

Phillip R. Jaenke prj at nls.net
Sat Jun 21 16:06:49 EDT 1997

I was feeling particularly weird today...

He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see
-The government realizing that they're screwed.

He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity
-The government against us.

He dreamed a god up and called it christianity
-No idea.. doesn't mean anything, I guess :)

your god is dead and noone cares
-DES! DES! BWHAHAHAA!!

if there is a hell i will see you there
-not being the person to find the key. ;)

he flexed his muscles to keep his flock of sheep in line
-The NSA. *grrr* ;)

he made a virus that would kill off all the swine
-Spammers

his perfect kingdom of killing, suffering, and pain
demands devotion atrocities done in his name
-All those proxy servers, mebbe?

you god is dead and noone cares,
drowning in your own hypocrisy
and if there is a hell i will see you there
-dunno

burning with your god in humility,
will you die for this?
-DES AGAIN!! DES AGAIN!! BWHAAHAHAHAHAAA!

Like I said; I'm feeling weird today. :)

-Phillip R. Jaenke  (InterNIC Handle: PRJ5)  [prj at NLS.NET]
UNIX Systems Administration, Management, and Technical Support,
NetLink Services, Inc. (216/468.5100 - sales at nls.net - www.nls.net)
"People disagree with me.  I just ignore them."  -- Linus Torvalds
-RC5- Team Nightmare (http://nightmare.arpa.com/~rc5/)
              "RC5 - DES Was Too Easy!" -- [i386] @ IRC