[rc5] SOURCE CODE AND REQUESTS FOR OTHER PLATFORMS

Tom Guptill tgpt at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Jun 22 13:09:42 EDT 1997

I guess I don't see how that's all that different from not having the
source at all.

The suggestion that there be a proxy to allow those of us with the V1
clients to communicate sounds like the best one so far, and would probably
let most of us with a source-only policy take part; even if one can't run
the proxy server (no source), I'm sure we could come up with someplace
that is willing to proxy for source-only sites.  I might even be able to
do so from a host on one of our more secure network segments.

- Tom