[rc5] Finished OS/2 RC5 Page

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Sun Jun 22 12:16:09 EDT 1997

On Sun, 22 Jun 97 18:15:11, E.M. Huisman wrote:

>And WHERE is that FAQ ??
>
>This is one of the biggest problems I encounter: lack of clear documentation and
>where to find it. It may be obvious for you but not for me....

Check out the Team Warped page.  We just broke into the top 250 after
only 4 days of really participating.  There's still a lot of work to be
done on the page, but I think there's some good info to be found there.
 We'll also be starting a Team Warped listserv soon, which will be open
to all OS/2 users, not just Team Warped members.

BTW - PMMail 1.92 is out and fixes a few bugs in MIME handling with
multiple attachments.
Colin L. Hildinger

Join Team Warped Today and Help Win RSA's 56-bit RC5 Contest
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/

The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page