[rc5] Mac Client bug

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Sun Jun 22 14:04:44 EDT 1997

No one ever answered my questions about the Mac bug and whether it
could be fixed in the server's database.  Maybe someone's on #rc5 that
can answer it now...

Anyway, I would suggest that you not let people release random updates
to clients from now on without strict testing by team on non-critical
data.  The client was released with a good improvements from what I
understand, but it needed more reliability testing before release.  As
shown by this bug, a small, minor error can cause disasterous results
in this project.  Later...

Colin L. Hildinger

Join Team Warped Today and Help Win RSA's 56-bit RC5 Contest
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html

Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine!
http://www.os2ezine.com/

The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page