[rc5] Request for proxies, and clients

Oliver Bruckauf bruckauf at swt.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Jun 23 10:37:06 EDT 1997

Hello,

> > Okay, I know that I am new on the list, and whomever is working on the
> > ports is no doubt working as fast as they can, but I would like to go
> > ahead a register some requests.

I'm also new here, so may I add one more Platform to this list?

> > Personel Proxies:
> > BSDI
> > Unixware (I can provide an account if needed)
OS/2

If someone is already working on it please email me. If I receive no reply
to this request I offer to have a look myself.

Oliver.

Oliver Bruckauf                            http://www.poboxes.com/bruckauf
                                               email: bruckauf at poboxes.com
TeamOS/2 Germany (#540)                                  Fido: 2:2448/1414
Words to the Wise:      Air conditioned environment - Do not open Windows.