[rc5] Suggestion for protocol

Honza Pazdziora adelton at informatics.muni.cz
Mon Jun 23 14:25:03 EDT 1997

> how do you extend this scheme beyond Rc5? what if you want to move onto
> searching prime numbers or whatever is in the pipeline?

I believe that these projects will have one in common: searching
through huge space for solution. The client will download its portion
to compute and send back the results. And if we want to believe that
the client has actually gone through its space, we would like it to
prove. So I believe it's feasible.

> this also increases networkload/load on the keymasters

Yes.