[rc5] Request for proxies, and clients

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Mon Jun 23 16:15:46 EDT 1997

On Mon, 23 Jun 97 04:59:39 -0500, Oscar Chang wrote:

>>OS/2
>>
>>If someone is already working on it please email me. If I receive no reply
>>to this request I offer to have a look myself.
>
>  There has been no great need for a personal proxy for OS/2, however if
>there is one then I'd probably port it.

IOW Oliver, the v2 client buffers keys, so most people won't need the
PP after it's released.  However, some people may need it.  If you need
it as a proxy and not just to buffer blocks, let Oscar know.

Colin L. Hildinger
| Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine! |  The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page         |
| http://www.os2ezine.com/    |	http://www.ionet.net/~colin/games.html |
|	   The Official Unofficial AWE32 and OS/2 Warp Page	       |
| 		http://www.ionet.net/~colin/awe32.html		       |