[rc5] Your site

marcus at dfwmm.net marcus at dfwmm.net
Mon Jun 23 21:45:54 EDT 1997

Robert A. Hayden wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jun 1997 tmccabe at worldnet.att.net wrote:
>
> > head up to options, general preferences, and check out the font tab, pick a
> > different font, and size - one that you find easier to read.
>
> That's all well and fine, but if people are turned off before getting to
> that point, there's a problem.
>
> Is there some legitimate reason why the type is so small?  Even on my 17"
> in 800x600 I have to up things just to read anything.

A suggestion along this line would be to dump the "message of the day"
that
currently resides along the right side. Make it a separate page. This
would
allow for some expansion of the main text font without the front page
"growing" too much, and the MOTD could be resized to something
reasonable
as well.

What is really happening is that the organizers all have "young" eyes!