[rc5] Your site

Jason Gmoser noggle at isoc.net
Tue Jun 24 04:06:23 EDT 1997

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997 20:23:43 -0500 (CDT), you wrote:

>> head up to options, general preferences, and check out the font tab, pick a
>> different font, and size - one that you find easier to read.
>
>That's all well and fine, but if people are turned off before getting to
>that point, there's a problem.
>
>Is there some legitimate reason why the type is so small?  Even on my 17"
>in 800x600 I have to up things just to read anything.

It's hard to read in 800x600?  Wow, my 17" monitor is at 1152x864 and I can read
it ok....  My netscape fonts are set at:
Variable Width: Times New Roman 12pt
Fixed Width: Courier New 10pt....

Don't ask me why I can read them...  Perhaps my 17 year old eyes aren't as
strained as all of you....  Oh well.

Jason Gmoser
noggle at isoc.net