[rc5] Where am I.

Michael Fahlbusch Fahlb at itm.mw.tu-muenchen.de
Tue Jun 24 14:36:52 EDT 1997

> From: Stuart Caulkins <stuartc at mindspring.com>
> To: rc5 at llamas.net
> Subject: [rc5] Where am I.
> Date: Dienstag, 24. Juni 1997 12:36
>
> I punch in my e-mail address and my meager efforts don't seem to be
> listed. I know i've been notifying the key server and have completed a
> hand ful of blocks, what gives? If I crack it, will I even get credit?

The search scripts are still caps-sensitive right now. You should give
about three hours till you show up in the stats after submitting your
first
blocks.

> Do I need to run a proxy (whatever that is).

no

> 	Also , what is the best way to download multiple blocks at present. I
> can only work on one at a time presently because I can't keep my ISP
> connection up for longer than about 45 minutes. Please advise.
> -

Wait till the version 2 client is out. It should come every minute from
now. It will support downloading more than one block at a time and
report
them at the next Internet Connection.

---
> To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo at llamas.net with 'unsubscribe rc5'