[rc5] Personal Proxy v1/v2 support?

David Hubbard dhubbard at peds-cme.med.usf.edu
Tue Jun 24 10:01:29 EDT 1997

Hello,
	will the new v2 personal proxies also support
both types of clients like the regular proxies are being
modified to do?

I also am wondering if the new v2 clients will be able
to be locked to one proxy server whether it is down or
not?  I assume yes since they are now capable of random
block generation.  I have to have clients go through my
personal proxy server for various reasons and in the past,
when it has been unavailable, the bovwin32 for NT would
eventually switch to one of the main proxies instead.

Thanks,

Dave.