[rc5] LinkExchange

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Tue Jun 24 10:29:27 EDT 1997

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 01:01:58 -0400, Seth D. Schoen wrote:

>Is it possible for participants -- presumably by copying HTML from
>rc5.distributed.net's page -- to participate in LinkExchange _on behalf
>of_ the Bovine effort in order to acquire more credits for it?
>That way, users could help the effort get more exposure in LinkExchange.

You can not put the Bovine or any other header that isn't for your page
on your page according ot the LE people.  I just asked them.  My advice
is to just add one of the Bovine banners to your web page.

Colin L. Hildinger
| Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine! |  The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page         |
| http://www.os2ezine.com/    |	http://www.ionet.net/~colin/games.html |
|	   The Official Unofficial AWE32 and OS/2 Warp Page	       |
| 		http://www.ionet.net/~colin/awe32.html		       |