[rc5] LinkExchange

Seth D. Schoen sigma at ishmael.nmh.northfield.ma.us
Tue Jun 24 13:43:03 EDT 1997

Colin Hildinger wrote:

>You can not put the Bovine or any other header that isn't for your page
>on your page according ot the LE people.  I just asked them.  My advice
>is to just add one of the Bovine banners to your web page.

How about this: can I join LE with my own banner ("Come visit Seth
Schoen's Exciting Trilingual Web Page!") and then "suddenly decide"
that I would like to give most or all of the credits I earn to Bovine?
Does LE allow participants to transfer credits?

--
Nothing is more dangerous for man's private morality than the habit of
commanding.  The best man, the most intelligent, disinterested, generous,