[rc5] LinkExchange

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Tue Jun 24 13:39:27 EDT 1997

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 12:33:10 -0400, Seth D. Schoen wrote:

>Robert Hayden writes:
>
>> you can add a banner to your web pages
>
>I've started to do this, but I'd like to go even further in obtaining
>LinkExchange credits for the effort if possible, so that other
>LinkExchange participants will also display the banners. :-)

Like I said ILE frowns on this, don't get the distributed.net people in
trouble and kicked off.

Colin L. Hildinger
| Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine! |  The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page         |
| http://www.os2ezine.com/    |	http://www.ionet.net/~colin/games.html |
|	   The Official Unofficial AWE32 and OS/2 Warp Page	       |
| 		http://www.ionet.net/~colin/awe32.html		       |