[rc5] LinkExchange

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Tue Jun 24 13:40:12 EDT 1997

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997 12:43:03 -0400, Seth D. Schoen wrote:

>Colin Hildinger wrote:
>
>>You can not put the Bovine or any other header that isn't for your page
>>on your page according ot the LE people.  I just asked them.  My advice
>>is to just add one of the Bovine banners to your web page.
>
>How about this: can I join LE with my own banner ("Come visit Seth
>Schoen's Exciting Trilingual Web Page!") and then "suddenly decide"
>that I would like to give most or all of the credits I earn to Bovine?
>Does LE allow participants to transfer credits?

I don't think so (where'd that reply go...?), but go ahead and ask
them.

Colin L. Hildinger
| Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine! |  The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page         |
| http://www.os2ezine.com/    |	http://www.ionet.net/~colin/games.html |
|	   The Official Unofficial AWE32 and OS/2 Warp Page	       |
| 		http://www.ionet.net/~colin/awe32.html		       |