[rc5] personal proxy w/mac clients

K. S. Williams kenwil at kempf.com
Tue Jun 24 20:12:14 EDT 1997

I know that "me too" post are discouraged, but this is also the case for
me.  If I use the old client it works great, but if I use the new client it
fails every time on the personal proxy.

-ken

Ken Williams                                       kenwil at pacsci.org
Computer Services Manager                           kenwil at kempf.com
Pacific Science Center                                  Seattle,  WA
                         <http://www.pacsci.org/>
                         <http://www.kempf.com/>