[rc5] Benchmark Page

Shawn P. Cox <spcox at hub.ofthe.net> Shawn.P.Cox at hubhost.kisi.com
Wed Jun 25 01:15:32 EDT 1997

Hey,
	I'm a SolVET who wrote a benchmark web page for the SolNet DES clients.
I'd like to port that over to provide some useful data for the RC5 effort.  I
wonder if someone could tell me how the versioning is handled in the different
clients?  For instance, what version is TimC's Win32 and WIN32-h? What about
bovines OS/2 and OS/2-new?  Will there continue to be third party clients
released?

	If you haven't been there already you can look at what I'm working on by
roaming through the old DES benchmarks.  I would also appreciate any
suggestions or comments on how to make the page better.

http://www.kernow.com/~spcox/desbench.htm

Thanks

--Shawn Cox

Shawn Cox
spcox at Hub.ofthe.Net

http://www.kernow.com/~spcox

Have you broken RC5 today?
Visit rc5.distributed.net to find out how.