[rc5] Case-sensitive search in the statistics

Klaus deissner at faho.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jun 25 16:48:26 EDT 1997

Hi!
After DES-Challenge was over I started to participate in the RC5
Cracking Effort. The clients are really good and the statistics are
worked out well. But there is something in the search for hosts and
e-mails I don't like. The search is case-sensitive. If I search for all
hosts of our university, I have to search for "RWTH" and "rwth". As a
result of that we don't appear in the top 100 level-2-domains. I also
would like to see a top-level-domain list.

Bye,

  Klaus Deissner