[rc5] RE: minor quibble with stats

Steve Patches STEVE at wareunl.com
Thu Jun 26 09:24:31 EDT 1997

While we're quibbling about the stats page, just thought I'd mention a
gripe of mine...

On the dead email teams page it says:

"Email/Teams not reporting in the last 24 hours"
"Only Email/hosts that have reported in in the last 24 hours are shown"

Steve Patches, Programmer
Ware Unlimited, Inc.         717-898-7911 ext 26
steve at wareunl.com	     	  http://www.wareunl.com