[rc5] firewall

Brian Hechinger wonko at blackhole.arkham.net
Thu Jun 26 12:57:02 EDT 1997

it looks like the tools i need to get out (ptelnet and pftp) are just
"standard" tools.  i'll put the ptools package up for ftp on my site.

ftp://ftp.arkham.net/pub/proxy/3watt-ptools-1.10.tar.gz

is where you will find them.  if you can help me get through the firewall there
are plenty of machines to add to the list.

-brian

--
** Brian Hechinger ** wonko at mail.arkham.net ** http://www.arkham.net **