[rc5] Stat Database Errors and Repetitive Chatter

Michael A. Gurski gurski at solipsys.com
Thu Jun 26 15:42:20 EDT 1997

Evan Vetere wrote:
> > That should be done immediately.  None of the other lists I follow allow posting by non-members, why should this one.
>
> Truth is, it's likely it's already done that way. That these are just careless newbies who like sending mail. But hell, it's moot. Prepare the killfiles, men.

Here's a thought...  Let the braintrust who set up a
mailto:rc5 at llamas.net on the rc5.distributed.net pages make mention of
the fact that it's a mailing list every place the link's available.

Michael Gurski                            mailto:gurski at solipsys.com
Solipsys Corporation                         http://www.solipsys.com
6100 Chevy Chase Drive, Suite 200                phone:(301)483-0423
Laurel, MD  20707-2929                             fax:(301)483-8901