[rc5] Blocks Outstanding

Jason Bennett jason at r33h141.res.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 26 16:42:38 EDT 1997

Ok, this does NOT deal with the stats being wrong....

I understand that, unlike, DESCHALL, Bovine does not expire key blocks. So,
for the old clients, every time a client shuts down, a key block is never
returned (until we go back through).

Now, I really like the save-in-middle feature of the new clients. Great!
Should we, though, try and clean up the keyspace so we aren't leaving out
key blocks? I'd just hate to wait another 6 months or year only to learn
that the key was originally issued in May '97.

	jason

--
Jason Bennett, jbennett at cc.gatech.edu         | Member, Team OS/2!
CS Major, Georgia Institute of Technology     | Head TA, CS 1501!