[rc5] Ports to Linux on DEC-Alpha

Bill Plein bill at diablo.net
Thu Jun 26 17:33:13 EDT 1997

I'm new to the list, pardon if this is a repeat question.

I'd like to set the RC5 util up on my DEC-Alpha running Linux. But that
platform is not available. Is the source code available, or is there a plan
to port to this platform in the near future?

I am also interested in a proxy server for this platform. I am currently
running the utility on a Pentium 166 running NT 4.0, and a PPro 233
(overclocked!) running NT 4.0, but would REALLY like to see it on my DEC.

Comments?

--
Bill Plein
bill at diablo.net