[rc5] Won't be Long NOW!!!!! (i think)

Mishari "CykiX" Muqbil mishari at thepentagon.com
Fri Jun 27 08:04:34 EDT 1997

GUESS WHAT?? /pub/rc5/v2 is now up on ftp.distributed.net they use MS
FTP server, but I guess we can forgive them for not using a flavour of
UN*X (I'm being neutral here, but I'm referring more to FreeBSD or
Linux, ftp.cdrom.com runs on free, and see how many users it can handle?
:-) yet, Linux is still pretty cool)

Problem is the dir. is empty!!!! Well.. can't wait, I've got all
(american) night since I live in Thailand with about 12 hour difference
:-)

btw: anyone else apart from the people I know (u know who u are) are
from Thailand?