[rc5] Platform Wars -Reply

Josh Goins joshg at newwave.net
Thu Jun 26 23:38:21 EDT 1997

At least one person is making sense...  Come on guys, I'm 15, I use
Linux and occasionally Win95, and I can see how useless this kind of
crap is.  Another thing, to all of you fanatics out there who flame
everyone who doesn't like your OS of choice, can you say Amiga?  It sure
as hell did Amiga a lot of good having all those people go nuts and
flame everyone when someone said something that they didn't agree with,
didn't it?