[rc5] Platform Wars

Matt Steinhoff mls at audiosports.net
Thu Jun 26 23:39:21 EDT 1997

> From: Fedor Kouranov <ted99 at ibm.net>
> Any PDP advocates? ;-)))

    I (and almost 300 other people at my office) still use a 17-box
`clustered' PDP-11 every day and I, at least, have quite a fondness
for the Old Grrl. So what if she is older than I am, takes up more
floor space than my apartment has in total and only has only about
two gig of disk space -- I still love her. Many a night have my
fingers run over her delicate keys, the letters long ago rubbed
away, with only the warm glow of her green screen eyes to keep
me company.

    (Yes, I know I need to get out more.)

    Matt