[rc5] Platform Wars

DevBahn - OS/2 Programmers Sanctuary devbahn at geocities.com
Thu Jun 26 21:06:30 EDT 1997

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997 12:54:49 +1000 (EST), Hasan Shamsher Kanji wrote:

>> Oh joy. Lots of fun here. I'll throw in my part gleefully :)
>>
>> Macs rule. PowerPC processors are better than Pentium processors.
>

>Sorry, but you are wrong.  Win 3.0 is god's gift to os's.

Sorry, Windoze users can't compete in an OS war. Wait for the next Ugly
GUI Shell On Top Of DOS War to start up, then jump in.

Regards,

Dean Mills, DevBahn Archiver/Founder.

/* ------------------------------------------------------ */
/*          E-Mail address's have been ROT-13'd           */
/*               Death To The Mass Mailers!               */
/*          DevBahn - OS/2 Programming Sanctuary          */
/*                qrionua at trbpvgvrf.pbz                   */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8867/  */
/*       DevBahn - OS/2 Game Programming Sanctuary        */
/*             qrionua-tnzrf at trbpvgvrf.pbz                */
/*  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8678/  */