[rc5] List Traffic...

Bill Plein bill at diablo.net
Thu Jun 26 23:42:13 EDT 1997

As long as we're benchmarking the new code....

Pentium Pro overclocked to 233MHz, running NT 4.0

[06/27/97 05:33:35 GMT] Completed block 116B03:10000000 (268435456 keys)
                        499.594 seconds. [537307.21 keys/sec]

I compiled the old v1 client for my DEC Alpha 166 running Linux, and it ran
at about 51,000 keys/sec. I'd love to see the new code ported to Linux on
Alpha (hint hint).

--
Bill Plein
bill at diablo.net