[rc5] More about the new clients.

Mathieu Guillaume mat at via.ecp.fr
Fri Jun 27 16:34:14 EDT 1997

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997, Skip Huffman wrote:
> Even more elegant would be to spin off a separate thread whenever keyserver
> communication is needed that checks every minute or so until it can send
> all cooked blocks and receive all needed raw blocks.

Sounds almost like a local proxy to me. Actually, that's the reason I had
a local proxy installed : I have an overloaded link that loses many
packets, so the proxy was a good buffer for network problems, and the
client happily went on crunching numbers. Too bad there's not a v2 proxy
available (hint, hint ! ;).

					Mat