[rc5] suggestion for command line support

Jonas Svensson jonass at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jun 27 17:21:01 EDT 1997

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997, Rae McLellan wrote:

> Also, where has the stats page gone?  I read complaints on this list
> about misformatted stat results, but I can't find the query form on
> any of the webpages.  I always get:
>
> "Forbidden Error, You're probably looking for search.cgi, search.cgi
>  has been disabled until we can repair the stats files."
>
> What's the URL for stats?

Right where you are looking. As you see they have been removed due to a
bug. They will be back when things about the v2 clients has settled down.

__/// I need a P6.... |jonass at lysator.liu.se| c94jonsv at und.ida.liu.se         |
\\X/ to play games on |                     |http://www.lysator.liu.se/~jonass|