[rc5] suggestion for command line support

RC5 Team rc5 at aion.cs.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri Jun 27 17:32:51 EDT 1997

> Further suggestion to assist the tracking of multiple clients on the
> same (multiprocessor) system.  How about a command line option that
> changes argv[0]?  That way, you can distinguish different client
> processes in a ps output.

Like someone suggested. You can also make symbolic links to the executable
and run the client through those links (rc5-1, rc5-2, etc...). Works fine.

> Also, where has the stats page gone?  I read complaints on this list
> about misformatted stat results, but I can't find the query form on
> any of the webpages.  I always get:
>
> "Forbidden Error, You're probably looking for search.cgi, search.cgi
>  has been disabled until we can repair the stats files."

Huh ?! Don't you understand English or what ? :))
The error means : we have disabled the stats because we are working on
correcting those misformatted stats.
So you'll just have to be patient ;).

	Henk.