[rc5] suggestion for command line support

root marcus at dfwmm.net
Fri Jun 27 11:11:33 EDT 1997

Chris Welbon wrote:

> Question:  Have I spaced out, or were the new clients going to be able to
> be quit in the middle of a keyblock and pick up where they left off?  Or
> is that just the GUI clients?

On the linux client it does save state. While figuring out the
new configuring methods and discovering what is "normal" behavior,
I sent it a Ctrl-C(I'm watching it in an xterm) and it stopped.
When I started it back up the status reporting line immediately
spun right up to where it was(~20% done) and then it carried on
from there.