[rc5] OT: Platform Wars

Thompson, Christopher CThompson at suncor.com
Fri Jun 27 12:20:13 EDT 1997

>Sorry for wasting the bandwith... this is the last time, honest!

You are all a bunch of Nazis.

I hereby invoke Godwin's Law (see below) and declare that this
thread is now over.  I don't care that I lost this argument (I didn't
espouse a position).

:-)

Godwin's Law

prov. [Usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of
comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a
tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over,
and
whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument
was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence
of
an upper bound on thread length in those groups."