[rc5] Mac RC5 client quit unexpectedly

Rebecca and Rowland rebecca at astrid.u-net.com
Fri Jun 27 19:20:53 EDT 1997

Hi there,

And thanks to everyone who helped me out with my clueless newbie questions
- I'll probably kick the advice into more readable shape soon so it can be
made publicly available.

Anyway, I ran the client on my Performa 475 running System B7.6.1 using
this command line:

-c 1 rebecca at astrid.u-net.com

And it calculated away quite happily until about the time I'd've expected
the key block to be checked, at which point the Finder informed me that
`Application unknown has quit with an error of Type 1', and the RC5 client
window mysteriously vanished.

Any ideas what happened, and what I might be able to do about it?

Ta muchly
Rowland.