[rc5] V2 Sparc Clients

Joshua Weage weage at mtu.edu
Fri Jun 27 17:13:30 EDT 1997

	Well the new v2 clients are definately slower
on the Sun Ultra2's.  I'm getting 166K/sec with v1 and
only 130K/sec with v2.
	Also, since I am behind a firewall at work, I
was hoping the v2 Win95 client would work but no
such luck.  What seems strange is that you can select the
HTTP proxy option, but you can't enter the proxy name.  This
must be designed for something different that what we
have here.

	Josh

--
- Joshua Weage  weage at mtu.edu  http://www.me.mtu.edu/~weage    -
- "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security   -