[rc5] OT: Platform Wars

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Fri Jun 27 16:14:58 EDT 1997

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997 13:19:05 -0400, Josh Goins wrote:

>So, you use your OS, and let me use mine, I have no problems with OS/2,
>Macs, or anything else, why can't we just leave each other alone and
>quit wasting bandwidth with this.

As I saw in someone's .sig the other day:

Can't we all just get a bong?

(no, it doesn't apply to me, but I thought it was damn funny).

Colin L. Hildinger
| Games Editor - OS/2 e-Zine! |  The Ultimate OS/2 Gaming Page         |
| http://www.os2ezine.com/    |	http://www.ionet.net/~colin/games.html |
|	   The Official Unofficial AWE32 and OS/2 Warp Page	       |
| 		http://www.ionet.net/~colin/awe32.html		       |