[rc5] V2 Sparc Clients

Brian Hechinger wonko at blackhole.arkham.net
Fri Jun 27 17:47:15 EDT 1997

Joshua Weage drunkenly mumbled...

> 	Also, since I am behind a firewall at work, I
> was hoping the v2 Win95 client would work but no
> such luck.  What seems strange is that you can select the
> HTTP proxy option, but you can't enter the proxy name.  This
> must be designed for something different that what we
> have here.

this sounds exactly like our firewall, for netscape (as an example) you set
the name of the proxy server and the port and you cen get through.  is there
a way to get the v1 or v2 clients to go through one of these??

-brian

--
** Brian Hechinger ** wonko at mail.arkham.net ** http://www.arkham.net **