[rc5] Platform Wars

bennett_t1 at popmail.firn.edu bennett_t1 at popmail.firn.edu
Fri Jun 27 18:50:23 EDT 1997

Michael Graff wrote:

> bennett_t1 at popmail.firn.edu writes:
>
> >    Alright... I enter the fray.
>
> PLEASE stop this.

No.  More specifically, no, you Censerous malcontent.

> Who _cares_ if you think Mac's suck or not.  Who cares if you like
> them?

I care, asshole.  If you don't like it, deal with it.  Quite frankly,
who cares about your whining about platform wars?

> Can we _please_ end this damned thread and not add 1000 more useless
> messages to the list?

Can we please end all the people bitching and whining about Platform
wars eating up the bandwith?  Those messages take up much bandwith as
well.

Let me be blunt.  If the title isn't something you care about, don't
read the friggin message!!!  If the Subject is "Platform Wars" do you
think someone's going to talk about having trouble with a personal proxy
server?  No!  Just delete.  Bitching about it won't work!  You have to
deal with it on your own level.  Filter, delete, i don't care!  Just
don't bitch about it because I'm not going to stop because you can't
take a platform war.